Campus Cutie Florence Noorinejad

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JHU chapter.

Name: Florence Noorinejad

Major, Year: Writing Seminars and English, 2015

Hometown: Sacramento, California

Affiliated with: Kappa Kappa Gamma, JHU Ballet, Writing Center, J. Magazine, Admissions (Blue Key Society, Admissions Representative, Intern), HerCampus, JHU Politik, English Club

Relationship Status: Currently weeding through the Wickhams to find my Darcy. 

You can probably find me… in the Gilman Hut, eating an empanada and trying not to fall asleep on the couches.

What is a fun or unique fact about you? I played golf all through high school and was captain of the women’s varsity team for two years.

What is something you would tell pre-freshman you? Four years goes by so much faster than you would ever think. Your Hopkins or Baltimore bucket list isn’t just something that you have to reserve for your senior year; take advantage of every opportunity to get out of the library, do something, and explore.

In 10 years I will be…Working in book publishing, and hopefully traveling or living abroad.

Something I’m especially proud of is… graduating in three and a half years.

Favorite Quote: Stephen King once said, “The scariest moment is always just before you start.” For some reason, I always think of this when I’m dragging my heels on a project, and it helps me motivate myself to get started.

This year I hope to… enjoy all my “lasts” as a senior and land a job!