This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

This weekend I visited Canada on a trip called Snowjam with an amazing group called Campus Vacations. The whole thing was organized in order to bring college campuses around the country together on one big skiing trip. During the day everyone one skis or snowboards on the mountain, explores the town, and eats classic Canadian food like poutine. At night different club events are organized for everyone to go crazy and have a blast.

The trip was all set at Mont Tremblant, which is a beautiful mountain in Quebec. Though I didn’t go skiing I heard the mountain had really great trails. All the restaurants were really good and I had such a good time exploring the town and window shopping.

One of the best parts about going to Canada this weekend was getting to celebrate my 19th birthday! I wore my birthday crown all day and celebrated with lots of good food. My favorite part was definitely the hot tub. It looked over the mountain and it was a great place to meet new people and relax. Afterwards, my friends bought me dinner and drinks and got the whole bar to sing to me!

Sam Miller

Jefferson '21

Hi! I'm Sam, I'm a fashion design major, my favorite color is purple and I love to sew, dance, and go on Pinterest.