Favorite Easter Candies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

We know you love candy, you know you love candy, everyone knows everyone loves Easter candy. Regardless of the store, there is always a huge variety of pastel colored candies staring back at you. One of these classic candies are bound to show up half eaten in your hand around Easter time!

1.Chocolate Bunnies

Perhaps the most iconic Easter candy, and obviously one of the best. Who doesn’t love a snack you can munch then stick in the freezer to save for later?

Image Credit: Public Domain Photos

2. Jelly Beans

They always end up scattered throughout someone’s Easter basket! Whatever brand they are, from classic Jelly Belly’s to one’s that slightly resemble Nerds, they’re obviously delicious.

Image Credit: Public Domain Photos

3. Peeps

Although most people tend to either love them or hate them, let’s admit it, Peeps are the face of Easter. From the sugar rush after one bite, to the competitions based on who can make the best Peeps display (as seen below), what’s not to love? These are my absolute favorite Easter Candy and I tend to eat a few packages around the Spring season.

Image Credit: Public Domain Photos

4. Pastel M&M’s

M&M’s are infamous for their many different risky flavors they take and the tremendous amount of colors they come in! These pastel M&M’s are not supposed to taste any different from regular M&M’s…but somehow they are so much better?

Image Credit: Pixabay

5. Reese’s Eggs

For peanut butter and chocolate lovers everywhere, this is the ultimate treat. Somehow this ratio of peanut butter to chocolate is even better than the original Reese’s cups! They should definitely start selling these year-round.

Image Credit: Flickr

6. Cadbury Crème Eggs

A staple in everyone’s Easter basket! These super addictive crème filled chocolate eggs are enough to satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.

Image Credit: Flickr

Cora Burns

Jefferson '20

Trying to figure it out and writing about it as I go.