This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jefferson chapter.

It’s cuffing season and one of the best parts about being in a relationship in the fall (besides cuddly bonfires and cozy movie nights) is the funny and cute couple costume ideas people come up with.  I take Halloween very seriously, so if you’re going to date me, costumes are never not an option.  This year, my boyfriend and I are being Sid and Nancy (the infamous member of the Sex Pistols and his girlfriend he allegedly murdered) Daphne and Shaggy, and Chandler and Monica of Friends fame. Yes, I have three.  My ideas are endless, but let’s face it, I can’t do them all.  Here are a few pop culture costume ideas that you can force your significant other into, just like I am. 

1. Sandy and Danny (Grease)

This is a costume I’ve been meaning to do for years. It’s so easy.All you need are leather pants, a black tee, and red heels to be sassy Sandy from the end of the movie.Danny is just as easy.Black pants and a black tee shirt with a little mousse for the hair.What guy doesn’t have that?Now, I just need to date someone who likes Grease as much as I do.

1. Squints and Wendy Peffercorn (The Sandlot)

I’ve seen a lot of people do this costume on social media and it’s hilarious. I love when people can take something beloved from childhood and make a cute costume out of it.Anyone can rock the red lifeguard suit, fifties sunglasses, and high pony to be Wendy and Squints is even easier, just get some glasses.

1. Bob and Linda (Bob’s Burgers)

This was my boyfriend’s idea and I wish he had thought of it before we got the stuff for all of our other costumes, because it’s hilarious and easy.Just grab a white apron and a red turtleneck/glasses combo and you’re done.You could even get a bigger group of people and do the whole Belcher family.Who wouldn’t want to talk in the Linda voice all night?

1. Rick and Morty

I heard of some people doing this and I really liked it because it’s not obvious, but once again, it’s really simple to put together.So many people watch the show that everyone is going to get it and there’s plenty of quotable one liners to say all night.

1. Game of Thrones

Basically any couple from GOT would be a cool costume, although definitely not an easy one.It would take some time and money to pull off those period specific outfits unless you got them from a Halloween store like Spirit.But Halloweekend is usually chilly and I always get cold walking around looking for a party, so it might benefit to be bundled up like a wildling.

Here is a picture of Profiles editor Kellyn and her boyfriend getting dressed up. Have a fun and safe Halloween!

I am a sophomore Fashion Merchandising major from the eastern shore of Maryland. My interests include books, fashion, music, and movies.