This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

If you love shopping, sharks and anything Free People related, look no further… Kelly Robinson is your girl!

Name: Kelly Robinson

Year: Sophomore

Major: Early Childhood Education

Hometown: Hudson, OH

Campus involvement: You can always find Kelly chilling on the quad, or sipping on a Charlie Brown at The Cubby! (While studying, of course!)

What is your favorite thing about fall?

Honestly, my favorite thing about fall is the clothes!!! I am in love with leggings, sweaters and cute little booties. I also love the changing of the leaves and how beautiful fall makes our campus look. (Even though campus is beautiful all the time!)

What’s your favorite animal, and why?

My favorite animal is yes, sharks, because they are so stinking cool and shark week is one of my favorite programs to watch. But honestly, you can never go wrong with a cute little dog!

Your clothes are all so cute! Where’s your favorite place to shop?

My go-to store is Free People. I love all of the bright colors and unique shapes of their clothing.I think their style is distinctive, fun, and, most importantly, expresses my personality. I know Free People is a little expensive but it’s totally worth the extra few bucks. Plus, they always have a pretty good sale going on.

What is your favorite thing about John Carroll?

My favorite thing about John Carroll is how welcoming and friendly everyone is. It’s really nice attending a smaller school because almost every face is a familiar one and it makes the whole setting really comforting.

Where is your favorite place to hang out on campus?

My favorite place to hang out on campus is definitely the quad if it is a nice day or the tween/cubby. Charlie Browns are my go-to (Dana makes a mean Charlie Brown) and I like getting out of my room to work on homework with friends or just to relax and get a snack.

Are there any fall style tips we should know about?

I have been really feeling the jean jacket lately – I think it’s a staple for any fall outfit. Throw on a jean jacket with a cute top and leggings and you’re set for any fall day. You also can’t go wrong with a cute oversized sweater and leggings on those colder fall days.

JCU Campus Correspondent