This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

It’s finally Tribe Time here in Cleveland, and us Clevelanders could not be any more excited! Do you know what would be the perfect way to ring in the new season? Join your very own JCU Chi Omegas for Grant a Wish in the 216! Her Campus JCU has teamed up with Chi O to spread the word about this fantastic cause.

When? Sunday, April 9th from 5-7pm

Where? Dolan Science Center Atrium

What? Celebrate the start of the Indian’s season and help raise money for Make-A-Wish! Come and enjoy classic ballpark foods including hot dogs, nachos, and popcorn. There will be cornhole, music, and a bunch of raffles, including a chance to win Indians tickets! Don’t forget to bring an extra $5 to partake in the hot dog eating contest — the winner will receive a gift card!

Why? The mission of Make-A-Wish International is to grant the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength, and joy. The Upsilon Mu chapter of Chi Omega wants your help to grant a deserving child a wish that they will remember for a lifetime! Your contribution, no matter the size, will help us get one step closer to granting a wish!

Sounds like fun! How do I get in? Tickets are $7 and you can buy them at the door or ask one of the Chi Omega sisters!

**We hope you will join Her Campus JCU in kicking off the Cleveland Indians season with Chi Omega while helping a good cause along the way! Let’s all “rally together” to make a deserving child’s wish come true!

Dog enthusiast and a big believer that you should "be the change that you wish to see in the world."