Common Thoughts During the Spring Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

The semester is racing to an end and we are so ready for summer to start… but there is still so much to fit in before we say “sayonara” to the spring semesters. There’s a lot going through our minds during this time, and we tend to have a lot of questions running through our thoughts. What better way to express our feelings than through GIFs?!

• Why is everything going so fast?! — the fall semester seemed like a slow crawl, but now all of the sudden it’s a fast race to the end.
  • What am I going to do with my life? — graduation is closer and closer every day and its like a looking cloud hanging over us all.
  • Okay, what assignments do I need to catch up on again? — it’s time to double check all syllabi and get ourselves together.
  • What grade do I need to have in order to be able to fail my final exam? — throwback to the GPA calculator, which makes its inevitable return around this time.
  • Is it warm outside yet? — this frigid air is getting pretty old at this point.
  • How many days are left until graduation? — the countdown continues.
  • When can I take a nap? — coffee can only do so much to delay the inevitable.
  • Is it too late to drop out and change my identity? — this is starting to sound like a good idea more and more every day.