This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Our first campus cutie of the semester is outstanding JCU football player Aramis Greenwood!

The Basics:

Name: Aramis Greenwood

Hometown: Fairport Harbor

Year: Senior

Major: Communications with a focus on Integrated Marketing Communications and Public Relations

JCU Life:

Favorite Spot on Campus: Inn Between

Best Class: Ethnic Relations with Gloria Vacquera. It was interesting learning about different ethnic groups and norms.

Campus Involvement: Jesuit day of service and football. I’ve done a lot of service through my time here and I was a football captain last year.

Favorite Thing about JCU: Good relationships with teachers. They’ll tell you not to call them Dr., they’ll have you call them by their first name. Also, we have really special people on campus like our coach Tom Arth and our President Father Niehoff

Favorite JCU Memory: Playing football with both my brothers. I never realized how special that was.

Fun Fact:

Favorite Song: I listen to a variety from country to R&B to hip hop. I listen to everything.

Favorite Movie: Friday after Next

Favorite TV Show: I mostly watch ESPN.

Dream Job: Playing in the NFL. That’s always been a dream of mine, so I’m hoping to have a great season and achieve that.

Fun Fact: I love cooking.

Love Life:

Relationship Status: I have a girlfriend.

Best Quality in a Girl: She has to be determined to achieve her goals because having someone like that around me makes me want to succeed even more.

Celeb Crush: Alicia Keys

Junior Integrated Marketing Communications major and Psychology minor. Fan of Netflix and her smartphone.