5 Coffee Drinks That Will Get You Through Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at JCU chapter.

Naturally, caffeine and finals go hand in hand. Personally, I wouldn’t be able to make it through life, let alone finals week, without my daily iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks. Listed below are a few of my favorite coffee beverages that will add some caffeine and positivity to your finals week!

1. Cinnamon Dolce Latte – Starbucks. As mentioned in my brief introduction, a Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks is always my go-to. The combination of cinnamon, espresso and milk is guaranteed to sweeten the hell that we call finals week. I always drink my coffee iced, but I’m sure the “CINDL” is amazing hot as well!

2. Vanilla Latte – Starbucks. Reliable, consistent and always finishes strong. Sounds like the ideal exam-taking experience, am I right? Vanilla lattes are the perfect pick-me-up during finals week.

3. White Chocolate Mocha – Starbucks. If you’re not feeling too hot about that calc exam, treat yourself to a White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks. A WCM’s level of sweetness will undoubtedly absolve your stress and feelings of negativity.

4. Caramel Macchiato – Starbucks. A caramel macchiato from Starbucks will get your finals-game-face ready, especially the initial zing of espresso you’ll taste in the first sip. A “CM” will kick your brain into gear before any exam!

5. Thin Mint Latte – Dunkin’ Donuts. Finals week got you missing elementary school? Rather than grabbing a thin mint cookie, get your chocolate-mint fix with a thin mint latte from Dunkin’ Donuts. You’ll get your daily dose of caffeine while you’re at it!

JCU Campus Correspondent