This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Jax State chapter.

1. Gilmore Girls

If you are looking for a feel-good TV show, this is a great go to. This comedy is revolved around a single mother and her teenage daughter. It is always guaranteed to bring you a smile and a warm memory of your family.

2. Vampire Diaries

First off, who does not love a few hot vampires and werewolves? This is a good mix of action and drama, but also has a spiraling plot twist of love and many supernatural elements.

3. The Office

This show is near impossible to keep a straight face during. It is full of mockery and comedy, while being completely and utterly inappropriate. It is also the home of countless memes.

4. Riverdale

Riverdale only has one season on Netflix, but the second one is currently on the CW. It is a perfect mixture of teenage love, crime, mystery, and family turns that we all are familiar with. Well, except maybe the murder part.

5. Prison Break

Prison Break is a breath of fresh air from the cliché dramas. It involves an innocent man who relies on his brother for help. His brother’s idea of help is to get sent to the same jail, just to break the two of them out. They are not bad looking either, so that always helps.

6. Pretty Little Liars

I know this one may bring you back to tenth grade and high school, but now since the whole series is available it’s a definite good watch. You can FINALLY know who the mysterious A is, and there are more plot twists along the way than you can imagine.

7. Friday Night Lights

This one is a small-town flick about love, anger, drama, and of course football. It revolves around the good-looking players, coaches (who aren’t hard on the eyes, either) and of course the head coach’s daughter. It’s a great feel-good show, it reminds me of home.

8. Friends

What a classic. This revolves around six Manhattan adults who go through all of the typical young adult trials, while being absolutely hilarious. Also, who can resist Jennifer Anniston?

9. Gossip Girl

A dramatic series that revolves around an upper East Side private school, a boy from Brooklyn, two best friends that rule the city and a typical bad boy. Meanwhile, a blogger knows their every move and blasts it to everyone who has a mobile phone. Who is she? You know you love her, XOXO Gossip Girl.

10.Grey’s Anatomy

This one can be binged watched many times, and it’s still just as good as the first time. A hospital with gorgeous surgeons who fall in love with each other, have romantic encounters probably way too much at work, and intense surgeries that have you hanging on every minute. You will truly grow attached and love every character in this series.

Although it is not on Netflix anymore, One Tree Hill gets an honorary mention. The trials of a boy, abandoned by his father, who grew up with a single mother gets thrown into school with his half-brother. He has to fight to prove himself to the basketball team, his brothers, and the girl.

Jacksonville State // Panhellenic Council // Phi Mu