This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Pushing through finals week and getting to summer can be tough, but nothing is more motivating than finally being able to relax and binge-watch some great shows. However, maybe you don’t know what to watch or need something new. Whether you have Hulu or Netflix, here’s some binge-worthy shows to kick off your summer break.

(Photo by Toa Heftiba on Unsplash)

On Hulu:

Be a true 90’s kid again with a show like Drake and Josh.

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

Or maybe you want to watch a more fast-paced crime show like Blindspot.

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

Just need some background noise? Want to pick up some cooking tips? Try watching Chopped.

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

On Netflix:

Looking for a laugh? Watch Parks and Recreation.

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

Need a better cooking show to watch than what Hulu or your cable provider offer? Don’t worry, Netflix has got you covered with The Great British Baking Show.

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

All your friends have been talking about this show and you still haven’t watched it so now’s the perfect time to binge… Stranger Things.

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

Though these shows don’t even begin to cover what’s out there, you and I both know you’re just gonna end up rewatching The Office for the seventh time…

(Gif courtesy of giphy.com)

but no judgment here, it’s a great show and is always worth the rewatch. Hope you have a summer full of fun, sun, and awesome TV shows!

Gabrielle Bonnar is a current undergrad student at IUP who enjoys writing for HerCampus. She enjoys writing articles as a way to express her opinions and experiences throughout her life. Also, this acts as an outlet for her to write about new interests and ideas that she might not be able to express as well through her other artistic mediums. Being a member of Her Campus has strenghtened her abilities as a writer and she is excited to see where this portfolio of pieces takes her in the future. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter at @typical_guby.