emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What to Get Your Special Guy For Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Christmas is officially less than a month away; It will be here before you know it. The hunt to find the best gift has already started. Personally, I feel that it is always harder to find that perfect gift for a guy. Whether it’s for your brother, dad, cool uncle, or boyfriend, guys typically are tougher to buy for. Here are a few suggestions below if you’re stuck.

If he likes….

Parks and Recreation

Try

Bacon Soap

Any Parks and Rec fan knows about Ron Swanson. And Ron Swanson loves his bacon. Let him embrace his inner Ron Swanson with this “manly” soap.

If he likes…

The Walking Dead

Try…

Zombie Survival Kit

You can either purchase one already made, or create your own. Some good things to throw in are: band aids of all sizes, an emergency blanket, gauze, medical tape, pain medication, facial masks, and a flashlight. Place it all in one box or bag and you’re ready to go.

If he likes….

Photography

Try…

A custom made collage

Custom make a collage with pictures of the two of you. You can always download pictures of you guys from Instagram and Facebook onto a flash drive, and have them printed out at Walmart or Target. Slide them into a nice frame or glue them on pretty poster board.

If he likes…

Staying warm

Try…

A chunky knitted hat or scarf

If you are crafty, knit or crochet your guy a warm hat or scarf.

Don’t have an artistic bone in your body? There are tons of crafty people on campus who are willing to sell you a quality hat for cheap. You can always check out Esty.com too!

If he likes….

Comics and superheroes  

Try…

Awesome Wall Art

Give him something that will look awesome in his apartment (and cover up those ugly bare walls too). Wall art of various superheros can be found on Etsy at reasonable prices. I’d recommend the vintage art poster, and they only go for about $8 online.