Shows to Binge Watch on Netflix

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Everyone knows that one of the best things to do during winter break (or anytime for that matter) is to Netflix and chill. This includes doing so by your self. These are three shows to watch that I highly recommend:

Who remembers the show Gilmore Girls? Their mother-daughter banter is absolutely hilarious and definitely has you wishing (if you don’t) to have that kind of relationship with your mom. Fun fact? They just brought the show back, which takes place years later with the same banter, characters and small town fun that you fell in love with in the first place. 

Fuller House, which is another “years later” type of show, is funny but not as funny as the original Full House. This is probably because Full House was funny in a corny, sappy kind of way and Fuller House can just be corny, though it still has a way to make you laugh. If you’re like me and love those “years later” types of shows because you see the characters “all grown up,” then you’ll be able to tolerate the life lessons that seem to slip in to every show.

Last, but not least, The Series of Unfortunate events, which was my favorite book series as a kid. I remember loving the book series because it was weird and not something I normally would read. It always made me want to read the next book and the episodes are just like that. Watching them as a 21-year-old, I must say that I didn’t remember how weird the book series was with its different unrealistic life scenarios until I started watching the T.V. show. If you want to see your favorite book series play out on screen like I did, definitely give it a watch.

21. Eyes of emerald green. Reverse Psychology. FMOI&Tumblr&SnapChat: nicoletteth00. ♡ IUP17 JRNL&PR w/English. #LupusWarrior#TheAgencyIUP #MadLove