The Shopping Guide to Indiana,PA

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Many IUP students have never ventured off-campus ro shope before out of fear, lack of transportation, or just having no idea where to go. While the Co-Op Store offers many options, those stylish boots that you’ve been dying to have cannot be found on campus. Here are some great places to shop around Indiana, PA!

Bella Ragazzaa Boutique

Bella Ragazza is the new chic boutique that is near India Grill on Philadelphia Street. It is the store that collegiettes want to go to shop for blankets, scarves, distressed denim, soy candles, cute flats, preppy vests, and overall cute clothes. The store is so welcoming with the atmosphere, visual merchandising of the cute windows, and the creative touches that make it a must visit for many female IUP students. If you have a preppy, chic, and glamorous wardrobe, this is the store for you!

Lucy Rae

This wonderful store is located right near Gatti Pharmacy and the Campus Corner store on Philadelphia street. Lucy Rae has Lily Pulitzer merchandise, rustic décor items, cute bridal collection, and many monogramed items. The store has the items that you will need to create your Fall wardrobe and help merge you into the winter season. There are also coupons books that allow you to get 25% off your purchase there!

Chateau Christine

Located on Philadelphia Street, this is the place to get jewelry, handbags, Kate Spade merchandise, and other unique items that you will not find anywhere else. This boutique prides itself on being unique and they also have the Alex and Ani bracelets that many people love to adorn themseleves with.

Gingerbread Running Co.

Gingerbread is excellent for those who live an active lifestyle. The store is full of great athletic shoes and other athletic items. This store is awesome because it offers what the other stores do not have and they are located in downtown Indiana near Gatti Pharmacy. This is a cute small store that is definitely worth checking out.

Campus Corner

If you visti Lucy Rae, you’re close enough to visit Campus Corner! Campus Corner offers many options of greek life merchandise that can be very helpful for buying big and little gifts, creating your paddle, and just buying cool buttons/lanyards to give the wearer the ultimate feel of being a greek. This store also offers other merchandise for those students who choose to not go greek such as IUP merchandise, travel mugs, shoes, and lingerie items. This store runs a lot of deals so it could be good to follow them on social media to see what they have to offer!

TJ Maxx

This is the only chain store on this list, but it is not to be overlooked. For many collegiettes, this off-price retailer is the prime location for shoes, home goods, candles, clothing, handbags, hair items, and items for your pet. It is a popular location for buying gifts for your man because it is one of those stores that offers men’s and women’s apparel in the same place. TJ Maxx also has an awesome food section, cute reusable bags, and of course jobs for broke college students. TJ Maxx pays a good wage compared to on campus jobs plus the employee discount weekends are awesome for treating yourself or getting Christmas presents!

There are other stores in Indiana so don’t fret if you don’t find your perfect match! Go out and explore Indiana, PA; you never know what you might find!

Hi everyone! My name is Bonnie and I am a junior fashion merchandising major at IUP. My hobbies include watching scandal and gossip girl,eating popcorn, spending time in coffee shops,and going shopping at TJ Maxx.I love to write and talk about interesting topics.