This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

As we enter into March, I challenge you to do a few of these things throughout the month. At least one, but if you are brave enough try them all!

1. Reach out to a old friend

Lost touch with somebody you used to be really close to? Reach out to them this month. If you got into an argument that was never resolved, or she/he got into a relationship and your friendship fell off; nothing is wrong with shooting them a text. Just asking how somebody is doing and seeing what they been up to is harmless. Be the bigger person! You’ll feel great.

(Photo by Sam Manns on Unsplash)

2. Land yourself a internship or job

We’re only two months away from the end of the semester. You know what that means; heading home for the summer. Spice up your summer a little bit and find an interesting internship, study abroad, or new job. Don’t be closed minded! Go live in a different state or city for the summer; you never know who you can run into or what opportunities you’ll receive.

(Photo by Andrew Neel on Unsplash)

3. Accomplish something off of your 2018 goal list!

Remember those goals that we created in the beginning of the year? Or that New Year’s Resolution. Take a look back on them and reflect. What could you be doing differently or improving on? Better late than never! Don’t wait until tomorrow to start.

(Photo by NordWood Themes on Unsplash)

4. Start a new hobby

Try something new. You may have a talent that you aren’t aware of. Paint, try photography, go hiking, or try out a new sport.

(Photo by Tim Arterbury on Unsplash)

5. Book a trip

After a school year of hard work, you deserve a trip. (If you went away for Spring Break, nothing is wrong with a second trip)! Gather some friends, find a Air BnB, or a cheap hotel to all split the cost, and then book your flight. People spend a lot of money on unnecessary things, when in my opinion, traveling is much more meaningful. Leaving your hometown and getting out of the state, better yet the country, allows you to see how other people live and expands your viewpoint of the world.

(Photo by Dan Gold on Unsplash)

Graduated from Indiana University of Pennsylvania with a B.S in Child Development and Family Relations in May 2018. I have a passion for working with the youth, making a difference in the community, and having a positive impact on individual's lives. "A good woman, trying to be a better woman, while inspiring and helping the next woman."