Glasses Shopping Made Easy

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Finishing up the last minute stuff before the semester starts can be a pain. Trying to remember what appointments you need to make, what books you need to buy, and all that other stuff can be a real pain.

One website is the perfect go to for saving you time instead of making an appointment! Eyebuydirect.com was a life-saver for me this semester when I ordered my new glasses for the fall.

Instead of taking an hour plus travel to go to the optometrist, spend only 15 minutes online entering your prescription and virtually trying on all types of glasses! Want to know the best part? This hidden gem starts their prescription glasses at as little as $6! This makes them perfect for the cost-conscious but fashionable IUP women.

The $6.00 price tag to start is a crazy great deal! I’ve taken my glasses to the beach, to Washington D.C., to work, and around my house and they are still in great shape. No cracking or scratching and they are super comfortable. These glasses are worth so much more than their price tag!

Shipping takes less than two weeks, so if you’re looking for a good way to spice up your style for the semester you still have time! There are so many different options in their collection there is sure to be something for you and your friends.

I was a little nervous about ordering glasses without actually trying them on, but I could not be more pleased with my choice! Being able to try them on virtually really did help put my mind at ease, so I knew what I should expect when I opened the box.

As someone who wears glasses everyday of her life, I could not be more pleased with the simplicity, affordability, and selection provided by eyebuydirect. I will definitely be using them again in the future!

You can shop the entire collection here: www.eyebuydirect.com/eyeglasses/women

Or look specifically at my style choice here: www.eyebuydirect.com/prescription-glasses/classic-glasses-mandi-black-p-…

Hi I'm Amanda! I am a former Nationals Intern, and former CC of Her Campus at IUP. Currently living in Pittsburgh, and adventuring where ever the world takes me!