This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Melina Smith. She is a sophomore Communications Media major from eastern PA. She loves to laugh and is currently single ;) Melina took the time to take our campus cutie survey, and her answers might surprise you-

1. If I take a look around your refrigerator, what would I find?

Bananas, strawberries, and water bottles everywhere. They just never go away.

2. If you were a t-shirt, what would your caption be?

My t-shirt would say “Make me laugh” because I’m a really silly person and that’s honestly all I ever want to do.

3. Where would you go if you had a time machine?

I would go to a 1984 purple rain concert. I love Prince and it’s a shame that I missed out on that era because he’s such a great musician. It’s something about his music that takes me to cloud nine.

4. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

Umm… I’m guessing 300… like the movie.

“THIS IS SPARTA!”

5. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

If I could have one superpower, it would be to teleport because trying to be on time is a daily struggle I face, plus it’d be fun to randomly surprise people and I could spend more quality time with my bed.

6. What are you most attracted to in a person?

I find sense of humor the most attractive thing in a person. As long as you can make me laugh, I’m yours forever ;)

7. What was the last song you played for yourself?

“I’d Die Without You” by PM Dawn

My favorite song and, yes, I’m such a hopeless romantic but it soothes me.

8. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?

I would be CEO of a big record label because music has always been a passion for me. It’s my life. Besides, who wouldn’t want to travel and work around talented people?

9. If you won the lottery, what would you do?

If I won the lottery, the first thing I’d do is help my family, close friends, and buy me a 2015 acura and go to Hawaii. Want to come?

10.  If you were on a deserted island, which three things would you have to have with you?

I would have a comforter, some books, and my iPhone.

IUP Communications Media student. Hoping to improve my writing abilities and mostly my ability to write faster and with a deadline. I hope to one day be a creative director or something else where I get to be creative and make a good living.