Campus Cutie: Devin Gray

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is Devin Gray. Devin is a junior majoring in Math and Economics here at IUP. Devin tackles the survey below:

If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find?

Eggs, bacon, orange juice

If you were a t-shirt, what would your caption be?

“Life is what you put into it.” 

Where would you go if you had a time machine?

Medieval England   

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

I did this in a calculus class once! I believe it was somewhere between 260 and 330.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

Flight      

What are you most attracted to in a person?

Eyes and personality

What was the last song you played for yourself?

“How to Save a Life” by the Fray

If you could have any job in the world, what would it be and why?

I would be a market analyst for a bank, because it makes enough money to live comfortably and I would get to travel and see the world. 

If you won the lottery, what would you do?

Pay off my student loans, fix my car, and help my parents pay off the house and everything. 

If you were on a deserted island, which three things would you have to have with you?

Lumber, rope, and a book about how to build rafts. 

Hey all! My name's Cat, and I'm a proud English major at IUP campus, with a minor in Woman's studies, and maybe even Asian studies too if I can manage it. I'm not nearly as much of a workaholic as that makes me sound like though, I promise. I'm a huge nerd, thanks to my daddy, so when I'm not writing or reading you can catch me watching eclectic shows, playing strange games, and discussing why each of my friends is which superhero. My biggest vice is coffee, my favorite sport is marathon reading, and my favorite color is yellow, in case any of you lovely people really wanted to know. Feel free to contact me at any time, even just to chat! <3