This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

This week’s Campus Celebrity is another one of our fantastic Her Campus seniors: Ashley Stolte! Ashley is graduating with a degree in Human Resources and General Management this Saturday. Ashley has been an active member in Her Campus for many semesters.

Ashley’s campus involvement doesn’t stop at writing for Her Campus. She is also a member of Alpha Xi Delta sorority, the Society for Human Resource Management, and the Management Association.

When asked about her favorite memory from her college experience Ashley recalled a few things. The first is “getting to live with my absolute best friend for two years,” with joining a sorority filled with amazing women and going on a mission trip to Mexico coming in as close seconds. There’s no doubt that Ashley made the best of her experience at IUP through the memories she was able to make with her friends through her campus involvement.

Ashley shares the wisdom she has gained over the past four years at IUP with this advice to underclassmen: “Go out there and join as many clubs that interest you. You can eventually narrow it down and choose your favorites, but from it, you’ll meet great people and do what you love in the process. IUP has so much to offer – take time to explore it all! These are some of the best years of your life – enjoy every single moment.” You heard it from her, collegiettes, go out and take advantage of everything that IUP has to offer!

As the real world is looming in the days after graduation, Ashley has a plan for her future. She will be moving to Williamsport to work for Aramark as part of their “Accelerate to Leadership” proram to work in human resources for Healthcare at Susquehanna Health Hospital.

Her Campus is losing a valuable team member in Ashley and she will be greatly missed. We know she will do great things, just as she has done here at IUP and wish her the best of luck in her future endeavors in her life after graduation! 

I am currently an English Education student with a Spanish minor at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania.  I work as a Community Assistant in one of the residence halls and volunteer as a tutor for students learning English as a second language.  My dream job is that of a secondary bilingual education teacher.  Some of my favorite past times include watching movies, drinking coffee, reading, and hanging out with my friends here at IUP.I am also the president of Her Campus IUP.  The opportunity to work with the talented writers, photographers, and designers that I do makes the position enjoyable and rewarding.  We work as a team to bring readers the best possible articles and events.