diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
diego ph fIq0tET6llw unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Tips To Get Back In The Swing of Things After Winter Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IUP chapter.

Getting back into the swing of things after a long winter break can be extremely difficult. Here are a few tips to help this transition go smoothly.

1. Dig out your planner from last semester.

If you didn’t have a planner last semester, make sure you go buy one! It’s the best way to get organized and feel less overwhelmed before things start getting super hectic. 

2. Get ahead.

If you have the time, start working ahead in your classes. This helps prevent the last minute panic of completing an assignment the night before it’s due.

3. Start working on your sleep schedule ASAP.

You can’t sleep in until noon or 1:00pm after going to bed at 3 a.m. You should be trying to get good grades, so let’s be realistic. You need eight hours of sleep. 

4. Eat.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not just dinner or coffee. You need three meals a day and two snacks.

5. Decide what your gym routine is going to be.

It’ll help you have more energy and become a huge stress reliever throughout the semester.

6. Run and get a face mask.

Cleanse your face from all the stressing, working, partying and sleeping you’ve done since the semester started.

Physical and mental health is important to keep in mind throughout the semester. Remember to take time for yourself and enjoy the amazing opportunities at college!

21. Eyes of emerald green. Reverse Psychology. FMOI&Tumblr&SnapChat: nicoletteth00. ♡ IUP17 JRNL&PR w/English. #LupusWarrior#TheAgencyIUP #MadLove