Matt Brennan ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

Matt Brennan is a cutie hailing from the state of Kentucky. An avid Hoosier basketball fan, when he isn’t standing in line for general admission seats outside of Assembly Hall, you can find him watching re-runs of How I Met Your Mother or getting yolked at the SRSC. If his great looks don’t gain your affections, his cute southern accent and charming gentleman qualities certainly will.

Name: Matt Brennan

Major: Business/ Exploratory

Year:Freshman

Hometown: Fort Mitchell, Kentucky

Single or Taken: Single!

Favorite midnight snack: Pizza X

Favorite Movie: Longest Yard

Favorite Music: Country

Why did you choose Indiana University?: To get into the Kelley School of Business

What is the best thing about being at college?: “I hate college, but love all the parties”

What is the most important thing you have learned at college so far?: Go to class!!

Celeb Crush: Eva Mendes

Favorite Catchphrases: ‘Its going to be legen… wait for it… dary’

What makes you a Campus Cutie?: My good looks, duh.

Favorite Hobby: Basketball

Who is your favorite IU basketball player: Cody Zeller, it’s the height factor

First thing you notice in a girl: Eyes and hair

Blondes or Brunettes: Blondes

Ideal First Date: I’d take the girl out for a nice dinner and than to a funny movie. After we’d go to a special spot where we could stargaze and laugh over the movie and joke about our evening.

IU Broadcast Journalism student with a concentration in French, and a minor in Communication and culture. Fashion mogul and reading enthusiast.
Courtney Kabbes is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in journalism with a concentration in apparel merchandising. When she's not busy updating Her Campus IU and promoting their site, she works as the Vice President of Social Media for the Retail Studies Organization and Ed2010 at Indiana. Some of her favorite things include shopping, mint chocolate chip ice cream, New York City, Bikram yoga, and spending time with her two favorite people: her mother and sister. Did we forget to mention her slight obsession with Pinterest? www.pinterest.com/ckabbes