This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

After months of speculation, Kylie Jenner has finally announced the birth of her and rapper Travis Scott’s daughter. She posted a picture of a paragraph she wrote apologizing to her 1.3 million followers about keeping her entire pregnancy private. Along with that, she posted the link to an 11 minute video that followed her, her family, and her friends during this time. The video features clips from doctors appointments, the baby shower, friends talking about her and the baby, and her daily routine. 

Kylie’s best friend Jordyn Woods was featured on the video giving a personal anecdote about the past nine months. She spoke about how she found out about the pregnancy and the kind of mother she believes Kylie will be. 

Through all of the glamour and celebration, the secret was kept hidden and nothing was sold to the press. After releasing the video, Kylie posted another Instagram photo of her baby girl holding her finger. She captioned it “Stormi” only to later change it to “Stormi Webster.” The baby is named after father Jacques Webster, famously known as his stage name, Travis Scott. 

All of her fans seem ecstatic about new addition to the Kardashian clan and look forward to the future! Watch the video here –>  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhIEIO0vaBE&feature=youtu.be​

*Title Image Source