This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

Collegiettes!  How many times have you came across an Instagram that you wish you could easily shop?  If you’re anything like me, this is a reoccurring problem since your feed is constantly full of #OOTD and #WIW posts from your favorite fashion bloggers and celebrities.  Luckily, your days of spending hours searching for that particular leather jacket or pair of heels are over.

Introducing your new best friend, LIKEtoKNOW.it, an online service that allows you to shop the Instagrams of fashion icons such as Lauren Conrad and Vogue.  Once you are signed up, whenever you like an Instagram photo with a www.liketk.it link in the caption, you will receive an email containing ready-to-shop product details, making life a thousand times easier.  

Here’s how it works:

Victoria Scheller is a Junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in Journalism with a specialization in Public Relations and Advertising. Besides being a contributing writer for HCIU, Tori is an active member of Zeta Tau Alpha at Indiana. Some of her favorite things include fashion, beauty, big cities, country music and hot sauce. She also spends an ungodly amount of time updating her personal blog, Victoria Grace @ http://victoriagracescheller.blogspot.com