Five Throwback Disney Channel Halloween Episodes You NEED to Watch

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

There is no question that OG Disney Channel killed Halloween. From the success of the Halloweentown movies to the spookiest Halloween specials, Disney Channel consistently delivered laughs with a small side of scary. Here are a few OG Disney Halloween specials you NEED to watch this Halloween:

Hannah Montana

Miley’s hillbilly, look-a-like cousin comes to town just in time for an upcoming Hannah Montana Halloween party. Long story short, a swap of a wig occurs and Miley’s evil cousin sets out to ruin Hannah’s career. Spooky.

The Suite Life of Zack and Cody

When there’s a ghost, there’s Zack and Cody (and London, Maddie, Arwin, and Esteban.) There’s a ghost in the hotel and the boys want to meet it. They recruit their hotel friends and go into the haunted suite 613 to spend the night in hopes of seeing the ghost of Irene.

That’s So Raven

This was not meant to be a Halloween episode, but that does not make it any less freaky. Raven and Cory’s parents are spending the weekend away, and the kids need to be supervised. Ms. Patterson, the babysitter, comes to stay with them for the weekend. Raven and Cory think that they’ll be able to get away with anything that they want, but they are sadly mistaken. Ms. Patterson is NOT who they think she is.

Wizards of Waverly Place

The Russo’s are hosting a haunted house and the only thing that will make it better is a few ghosts. Alex travels to the Wizard World to find a few scary ghosts, but there are a few obstacles Alex faces along the way.

Lizzie McGuire

After Kate makes fun of Miranda’s Day of the Dead skeletons, the skeletons come to life to haunt Kate… and the rest of the school. Karma really is a b**ch.

*Title Image Source