This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

Dillon is an art student with a unique personality, in a good way.  This sensitive guy expresses his introspective personality through art and writing.  Not only will he engage in deep conversation, but he will make you laugh with his quick wit and sarcasm.  Dillon is a romantic in disguise and easy on the eyes, making the perfect love interest.

Hometown: Fort Wayne, IN
Major: Studio Art
Future career: concept art/ art education
Dorm: Collins
Hobby: Very confused and aggravated that he doesn’t have a specific hobby
Favorite Band: Atreyu, A Day to Remember, Brand New
Favorite Food: Popcorn and Caramello bars
Favorite Campus Activity: Humans Vs. Zombies, the game I’m helping to start at Collins and hopefully spreading campus-wide
Perfect Date: start out with a dinner ending in a drive to the countryside to look at the stars and have a dessert picnic
Favorite Book: Stephen King Dark Tower series, H.P. Lovecrafts- Necronmicon
Life Goal: just a middle class life-style with a happy family of wife and kids with a decently successful job
Other things you should know about Dillon: Diabetic, arts oriented, enjoys reading and writing, and sings but isn’t in a choir.

I am a journalism major at IU with a concentration and minor in apparel merchandising and a minor in studio art! 
Courtney Kabbes is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in journalism with a concentration in apparel merchandising. When she's not busy updating Her Campus IU and promoting their site, she works as the Vice President of Social Media for the Retail Studies Organization and Ed2010 at Indiana. Some of her favorite things include shopping, mint chocolate chip ice cream, New York City, Bikram yoga, and spending time with her two favorite people: her mother and sister. Did we forget to mention her slight obsession with Pinterest? www.pinterest.com/ckabbes