This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

THE BASICS:Name & Nickname: Anthony Corsaro / ACMajor: EntrepreneurshipYear & Age: Junior, 20Hometown: IndianapolisRelationship Status: SingleExtra Curricular Activities: FootballGreek, or Nah: Beta Theta Pi

HCIU: If you could be anyone in the world for one day, living or dead, who would it be?AC: Michael Jordan in his prime with the Bulls

HCIU: Your go-to drink?AC: Water or Gatorade

HCIU: Favorite pump-up song?AC: “No Lie -2,” Chainz and Drake & “Throw It Up,” Lil Jon and The Eastside Boyz

HCIU: Biggest turn-on?AC: Physically: Sucker for the blondes. Personality: Low maintenance and can joke around with me.

HCIU: Celebrity crush?AC: Jennifer Aniston

HCIU: Dream job?AC: Playing tight end in the NFL or CEO of Nike

HCIU: Favorite thing about IU?AC: How social it is.  There are so many people, and everyone is always trying to have a good time. Always something to do.  

Victoria Scheller is a Junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in Journalism with a specialization in Public Relations and Advertising. Besides being a contributing writer for HCIU, Tori is an active member of Zeta Tau Alpha at Indiana. Some of her favorite things include fashion, beauty, big cities, country music and hot sauce. She also spends an ungodly amount of time updating her personal blog, Victoria Grace @ http://victoriagracescheller.blogspot.com