brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

12 Instagram Fashion Bloggers We Love

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at IU chapter.

Need some fashion-spiration? Full of fashion lovers, Instagram is a great place to start. Here are some of the best fashion bloggers on Instagram:

@hapatime

We love Jessica Norcal’s classic style and cute accessories.

@tashoakley

If you’re looking for some beach wear, Australian swimwear designer Natasha Oakley is the blogger for you. The girl wears more bikinis than clothes!

@songofstyle

Aimee Song’s interesting combos and neat photos aren’t something you – or your double tap – will want to pass up.

@sincerelyjules

With such a simple, yet classy style, there’s a reason Jules Sarinana has over a million followers.

@kenzas

The blogger and model Kenza Zouiten’s pretty photos are definitely worth taking a look at.

@peaceloveshea

One of our all-time favorite fashion bloggers, Californian Shea Marie is a busy girl. She’s a self-proclaimed designer, stylist, photographer, TV hostess and model!

@tuulavintage

Jessica Stein is a travel and personal style blogger. Can we please just have her life?

@marianna_hewitt

We love Marianna Hewitt’s elegant, but casual style.

@neginmirsalehi

We can’t get enough of Negin Mirsalehi’s amazing clothing and European travels – and that hair!

@rumineely

Don’t miss out on Rumi Neely’s sexy and edgy fashion sense.

@kristina_bazan

“Chic” is the first word that comes to mind when browsing Kristina Bazan’s beautiful photos.

@iamgalla

Every one of Adam Gallagher’s looks is perfect. He’s not bad to look at either.

Rachel Kantrowitz is a junior at Indiana University. She is majoring in Political Science with minors in journalism and history. Aside from writing for Her Campus IU, Rachel is also the Social Committee Chair for Independent Council at IU and spent her summer interning at a magazine in London! Some of her favorite things include shopping, her hometown, Boston, traveling and thursdays at KOK.