1. Seeing friends from home. You may only have a week at home, but that’s plenty of time to reconnect with your besties from high school! Make sure to spend a night reminiscing about good times.
2. Home-cooked meals. Look, I love the eggplant lasagna just as much as the next person, but I would much rather have my mom make me something, anything for dinner. If you’re reading this, I would really love some mac ‘n’ cheese Mom!
3. Lounging. Last I checked, nobody uses the lounges for actual lounging, just for doing homework. It’s time we use couches for what their supposed to be used for.
4. Catching up on television. I spend all my money on my monthly Netflix pass that I don’t have time to use, but now I will! Felicity season 4, here I come!
5. Travelling. Some collegiettes will spend their break on a beach, some will spend it in the city, some will spend it visiting their friends’ campuses. Wherever you decide to spend your spring break, the change of scenery will be just what you need.
6. Shopping at a legitimate mall. As much as I love the selection of clothes that Ithaca offers, the Pyramid Mall doesn’t quite do it for me. As a collegiette from outside of Boston, I’m excited for a wider selection.
7. No homework. Does this even need an explanation? That’s what I thought.
8. Getting to wear comfy clothes all day. Dress to impress? I don’t think so. Not in my house. I’m ditching the boots for slippers and I’m going to feel no shame in doing so.
9. No classes. Another given, the most important part of this being that I don’t have to wake up at 8 AM. Goodbye alarm clock!
10.Sleep. Because I’m basically falling asleep as I’m writing this. Seriously, I’m going to go hibernate now. See you all in a week.