From Studying to Sleigh Bells: Products to Get You Through the End of the Semester

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

The end of the fall semester brings a slew of events and obligations that are just as overwhelming as they are exciting. From cramming final assignments and exams to a demanding social calendar full of holiday parties and celebration, as the year winds down, life for collegiettes only seems to ramp up. Have no fear, however, for below is a list of products perfect for getting you through all of the schoolwork and soirees! 

Krazy Glue All-Purpose Singles

Holiday parties hold the reputation of getting pretty rowdy! Patch up any cheer-induced damage with these super convenient and ultra-strong Krazy Glue singles. If your destruction is the result of some finals week stress release, this product will work just as well to make it look like it never happened.

Being: Salted Caramel and Macadamia Body Lotion/Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom Body Lotion

As temperatures have dropped and the winds have picked up, your skin is likely much drier and more cracked than usual. These body lotions by Being will give you back the moisture your skin needs after bracing the elements holiday party hopping! The delicious scents of Salted Caramel and Macadamia or Cloudberry and Lychee Blossom can also provide some aromatherapy and keep you alert during a long study-sesh.

Tarte Cosmetics Lights, Camera, Lashes ™ Mascara and Tarteist™ PRO Palette

Whether you’re trying to put your best face forward while heading out on the town to spread good tidings and holiday cheer or adopting the “fake it ‘til you make it” approach to look better than you feel while stressed and studying, these Tarte mascaras and beauty pallets will do just the trick! Use any of the 20 ultra-pigmented eyeshadows to create holiday looks that will last all night! Perfect for curling, lengthening, volumizing and conditioning lashes, this mascara is the perfect finishing touch to any beauty look.

Alba Botanica ® Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

Late nights spent jamming to holiday tunes or cramming for your next big exam often result in some dark, puffy eyes the next morning. Reach for this cooling eye gel by Alba Botanica® to keep you fresh faced even after little sleep. With cucumber, green tea and caffeine, this product will help to energize and reduce puffiness under your eyes!

#ActuallySheCan + Le Motto Workout T-shirts

As calendars fill up with deadlines and events, it becomes increasingly difficult to fit in time for a workout. Staying on top of your fitness routine during the holiday/finals season is important as a good sweat and release of endorphins can help keep the stress that comes with this time of year at bay. Let the cute slogans on these super soft, breathable, cotton tees from Le Motto motivate your workouts and keep you looking stylish in the gym!  

1, 2