This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ithaca chapter.

You might have seen her walking down the runway at HiFashion Studios’ fall runway show or tabling to promote the latest SAB event. Meet this week’s campus cutie: LuLu Helliwell. A freshman from Buffalo, NY, she manages to balance her academic career, extracurricular activities and busy social life, all while doing it with a positive attitude and a smile.  

What’s your major?

Math/ Math Education

What activities are you involved in on campus?

HiFashion Studios, SAB (special events co-chair), math club, intramural volleyball and soccer

Something most people don’t about you?

I want to start my own high school when I’m older.

Favorite thing about IC?

Hmm… that’s hard. I just love everything about IC! I guess the overall atmosphere and the location and view- I love the gorges.

What’s your favorite movie?

Inception

What your favorite band?

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Something you want to do before the end of the year?

Attend a lacrosse or rugby game

Describe freshman year in one word:

Wild

LuLu is clearly more than just a pretty face. Her goals and passion for life and IC are inspiring. So when you see her running around at one of her many activities, make sure to introduce yourself!

(Photo Credit: HiFashion Studios)

IC 2015 TV-R major. Loves holidays of all types, concerts, and exploring cities around the world.
Hi HC readers!! My name is Carly and I am the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Ithaca College. I am currently majoring in Integrated Marketing Communications and minoring in Communication Management and Design and the Honors Program.  When I am not focusing on my studies or Her Campus, I enjoy singing, shopping, and watching reality television shows. I love writing and I am glad I am able to express my thoughts through Her Campus Ithaca. If you go to Ithaca and would love to get involved in writing for or promoting HCIC, send me an email at carlyschneer@hercampus.com. Keep Calm and Read On!