Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Ithaca Blog

Organization Spotlight: IC Femfessionals

By Lindsay Tomaro
March 22, 2013 - 12:54pm

Let’s welcome IC Femfessionals to our campus! This semester, IC Femfessionals became the first collegiate chapter of the national Femfessionals organization and will be used as a model for future collegiate chapters. So what is a Femfessional? READ MORE

Lynzi's Five: Celeb Tweets Of The Week

By Lynzi DeLuccia
March 10, 2013 - 8:55pm

Ah, the beauty of Twitter: giving us an inside look into the personal lives of celebs since 2006. What were the top tweets by celebs this week? Let’s find out.
  READ MORE

Ithaca Girls Talking About Girls: Episode 2.08 “It’s Back.”

By Cady Lang
March 4, 2013 - 1:03pm

Another candid conversation with Cady Lang and Sarah Parker about Girls on HBO Cady Lang: And we’re back. Season 2, Episode 8 – let’s go! I was so excited and a little creeped out by Adam! I’ve really missed him these past few episodes. Sarah Parker: Yeah, I miss Adam, but he looks really rough in this episode! I still have no idea how he makes money. READ MORE

Ithaca Girls Talking About Girls: Episode 2.07 “Video Games”

By Cady Lang
February 25, 2013 - 10:52am

READ MORE

HCIC Birthday Blast: Lauren Quigley

By Carly Schneer
February 22, 2013 - 2:21pm

We love birthdays and our writers and so when it's a writer's birthday we can't help but let everyone know about her special day! Today, February 22nd is Lauren Quigley's birthday and here are some questions about her day.  How old are you turning today? I am turning 20-years-old. How do you plan to celebrate your birthday? READ MORE

Lynzi's Five: Valentine's Day Gifts For Guys

By Lynzi DeLuccia
February 12, 2013 - 1:49pm

Chocolate, hugs, flowers, anything found on Etsy, PUPPIES; us gals are super easy to please on Valentine’s Day, whether guys like to admit it or not. But on such a sappy, Hallmark-holiday, what pleases our boy-toys? Since, obviously, not the same things please us, here’s a little list of things you can do for your guy that will leave him actually appreciating the holiday.
  READ MORE

Lynzi’s Five: Things You Shouldn’t Have Missed From Super Bowl 47

By Lynzi DeLuccia
February 4, 2013 - 11:17am

1. The 108-Yard Return Kicking off the second half the right way for Baltimore, Jacoby Jones set a record with a 108-yard kickoff return. Trucking down the field in just eleven seconds, I’m pretty sure everyone had their minds blown. How is it possible to move that fast… 2. The Blackout READ MORE

Lauren's Cornell Diaries: Date Night

By Lauren Mazzo
January 30, 2013 - 4:23pm

It wasn’t long after I met my Cornell prince charming when he called and asked me to accompany him to his fraternity’s spring semester Date Night. My first instinct: what on Earth am I supposed to wear? Of course, instead of keeping the thought to myself, I blurted it into the phone. READ MORE

Lauren's Cornell Diaries: Losing My CU Frat "Virginity"

By Lauren Mazzo
January 3, 2013 - 2:58pm

Music on, clothes thrown everywhere, nail polish spilling, makeup flying, and hair being pulled in every way imaginable—the start to a typical Saturday night in the life of any collegiette. READ MORE

HC Ithaca Weighs In: Our Favorite Holiday Movies

By Carly Schneer, Samantha_Gibble, Jessica Shikami, Lauren Mazzo
December 24, 2012 - 4:48pm

There are so many things to love about the holidays but there is nothing better than a good and classic movie. The romances, the shenanigans, the food, the families, the morals all come together in one storyline (or a few) and make holiday movies one of the best genres! Therefore all of Her Campus Ithaca's contributing writers decided to come together and tell you our favorite holiday movies: The Holiday- Carly Schneer READ MORE