Her Campus Ithaca Archives

• Lynzi's Five: Fall Favorites

That’s right, all – The Five is BACK. Lynzi here and I’m ready to throw my five favorite fall things at you as this new school year opens...

• Song of The Week: Wrecking Ball

This week’s “Song of the Week” is one that you’ve probably already heard and belted out with your friends: “Wrecking Ball,” by the one and...

• HCIC Birthday Blast: Lauren Mazzo

It's time for another Birthday Blast from one of our HCIC executives, Lauren Mazzo !! Here's what we found out about her day! How old are...

• Avocado: The New Trend

Avocados have become as stylish as a little black dress. This simple fruit has become a staple for my family as well as America. In every...

• Lauren Ryan and Camden Weber

Our Campus Celebrities for this week are none other than Ithaca College's leading ladies in the communications industry. They were both...

• Kendall Day and Festival Styles

I’m not going to lie: I’ve been planning my Kendall Day outfit for a while now. Kendall Day is a legendary day that every Ithaca College...

• O.M.G., It's A Bling Thing

It seems as though I will be spending all my money on the movies this summer. Hey, speaking of money, let's talk about the elephant in the...

• Boston Proud

I grew up in a small town about thirty minutes north of Boston. For the past two years, I’ve worked in a running specialty store just ten...

• Swim Style: Summer 2013

Hey, bombshells, it’s that time of year again! No, we’re not just talking about finals week (aka stress-eating season), we’re talking about...
  • Is Dating A Lost Art?

Our frigid, daily treks are quickly being replaced with sunshine and the splendid scent of spring flowers here in beautiful Ithaca. People...

• Forever Patriots

Three years ago, I fell in love with Beantown. I was a junior in high school, a New Yorker my whole life and was convinced that I would be...

• Christine Benway

Meet the prettiest girl on the track team and this week’s campus cutie, Christine Benway. This sophomore from Queensbury, NY, is an IMC...

• Ithacapella: Sounds Good to Me!

Angelic voices, haunting melodies and consistent swagger as they grace the stage of Emerson Suites, Ithacapella never fails to disappoint...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style