Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Ithaca Archives

Is Dating A Lost Art?

By Emily Ingersoll
April 16, 2013 - 8:18pm

Our frigid, daily treks are quickly being replaced with sunshine and the splendid scent of spring flowers here in beautiful Ithaca. People are emerging from winter dens and a vitamin D-fueled campus is suddenly happy and cheery-eyed. Like every great romance novel or chick-flick has taught us, spring is the season of love. Shed your winter ways of singledom and leave them with your Uggs and North Faces. Sit back, smell the roses (figuratively and literally) and prepare for puppy love. READ MORE

Forever Patriots

By Lynzi DeLuccia
April 16, 2013 - 8:11pm

Three years ago, I fell in love with Beantown. I was a junior in high school, a New Yorker my whole life and was convinced that I would be attending Emerson College after my first visit to the city of Boston. Emerson lies on Boylston Street. The street where such horrific and indescribable acts were seen on Monday afternoon, tainting the city’s beloved Marathon Monday. READ MORE

What is your favorite spring spot on campus?

By

Christine Benway

By Lauren Mazzo
April 15, 2013 - 12:59pm

Meet the prettiest girl on the track team and this week’s campus cutie, Christine Benway. This sophomore from Queensbury, NY, is an IMC major with a Legal Studies minor (yeah, she’s got brains on top of that athletic bod). You’d better run fast, boys, because this cutie is single! Age: 19 What is your dream job? My dream job would be working in event promotion or advertising for a successful business in New York City, Boston, or Los Angeles. READ MORE

Lynzi's Five: Celeb Tweets Of The Week

By Lynzi DeLuccia
April 14, 2013 - 10:48pm

Another week means another plethora of celebs speaking their mind. Where? Well we all know that: Twitter. Don’t want to search through your whole Twitter feed to see what you missed out on this week? Don’t worry; we’re here with the latest and greatest: 1. Rebel Wilson READ MORE

Ithacapella: Sounds Good to Me!

By Samantha Gibble
April 11, 2013 - 6:33pm

READ MORE

Stress Eating (Aka My Regular Diet)

By cschnit1
April 9, 2013 - 8:35pm

What’s on your plate this week? How many chapters of your psychology book do you need to read by Tuesday? Wait, how many pages does that Sex in Society paper need to be? Why isn’t Jimmy responding to my text messages? Life is STRESSING ME OUT. So what is there do when we are stressed out? Well, that’s a good option. For me, I tend to cry, sleep, or eat when I’m stressed. But mostly cry and eat. When I’m overwhelmed, I tend to drop my diet and eat anything and everything. READ MORE

HC Ithaca Weighs In: Spring Bucket List

By Lynzi DeLuccia, Carly Schneer, Samantha Gibble, Lauren Mazzo, Jessica Shikami
April 9, 2013 - 8:31pm

Spring has sprung on South Hill. As the warm weather approaches, we see more and more IC students making their way out of residence hall hibernation and onto the beautiful campus we spend each day at. Wondering what to do during your last month here this year? No worries, HCIC has got your back with an Ithacan spring bucket list: -Hike to the gorges – and maybe take a jump! If the water’s not too cold, that is. -Treat yourself with some fine dining downtown. We have some of the best restaurants! READ MORE

Business Card Tips for College Students

By Camden Weber
April 9, 2013 - 8:06pm

Networking and making connections early on in your college career is extremely important; but, it’s not very practical to hand out your resume to everyone you meet! Introducing the Collegiette business card! READ MORE

It's baseball season! Are you keeping up with the latest scores and more?

By