roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
roman kraft ZoAlN3 pJO8 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

What Starbucks Drink Are You Based Off Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

It’s that time of the month, can’t you feel it?  That’s right, the fall season is here and what a great way to check your horoscope based on your favorite hot and cold drink from Starbucks. Check it out!

Libra: September 23 to October 22

• Pumpkin Spice Latte
    • You have the opportunity to spice up your life from time to time. You’re a balanced person. In the best of both worlds, it is okay to have a regular life and spice it up drinking the Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Scorpio: October 23 to November 21

• Salted Caramel Mocha
    • Maintain being calm and watch your positive energy increase. Keep your cool and flavor by sipping on a rich Salted Caramel Mocha.

Sagittarius: November 22 – December 21

• Maple Pecan Latte
    • There is nothing wrong with trying and learning new things, Sagittarius. Maple Pecan Latte could be your new favorite drink to venture out, travel, and discover new things along the way.

Capricorn: December 22 – January 19

• Hot Chocolate
    • Need a simple drink to keep you sane over the holiday and into the new year? You can never go wrong with a classic hot chocolate, perfect for you this season.

Aquarius: January 20 – February 18

• Vanilla Latte
    • Stay warm and think on the bright side, Aquarius. Don’t be quiet about it, tell everyone about your new drink, Vanilla Latte. This simple, unique flavor will open up your fun side!

Pisces: February 19 – March 20

• Strawberry Acai Refresher
    • Sit back and relax, Pisces. You seem to care for others more than yourself. Strawberry Acai Refresher is the best drink to let your worries slip away.

Aries: March 21 – April 19

• Violet Drink
    • This color is berry refreshing! Energize this week up and be the first out of your friends to try the Violet Drink.

Taurus: April 20 – May 20

• Iced Caramel Macchiato
    • Surround yourself with love and beauty. Ice it up with the perfect match, an Iced Caramel Macchiato.

Gemini: May 21 – June 20

• Pink Drink
    • Add a new ingredient into the mix, Gemini. Your inner side says yes to the Pink Drink!

Cancer: June 21 – July 22

• Passion Tea Lemonade
    • You’ve been busy, Cancer. Passion Tea Lemonade is the only drink you need. You are a carefree, loving individual, who’s always looking out for others. Drink this passionate lemonade whenever you can.

Leo: July 23 – August 22

• Cool Lime Refresher
    • You’re one tough cookie, Leo. Try a fun-in-the-sun drink ending your summer day sipping on a Cool Lime Refresher.

Virgo: August 23 – September 22

• Mocha Frappuccino
    • Is summer over yet? Don’t feel left out, Virgo. Take advantage of your last month of summer. The Mocha Frappuccino will not disappoint you. 

Sources: 

http://www.redbookmag.com/food-recipes/entertaining/features/g2776/the-p…

Untouchable #UIUC19
The official page for the University of Illinois Her Campus chapter.