Must Haves For Fall 2017

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Goodbye Summer and Hello Fall!

Fall is finally here, can you feel it? It’s that time of the year to bring back your cozy clothes, beauty products, comfort food and home necessities.The fall season has finally arrived, so get ready to make cozy changes to your personal collection. 

Look for more ideas and check out Pinterest for inspiring trends and looks. 

Fashion

It’s a must that you add the following to your wardrobe this fall. Stay warm and stylish with these affordable fashion trends. 

Beanies

Trust me-you won’t ruin your hair with the cutest beanie.

Knit sweaters

So cozy, you’ll fall asleep wearing it. Pack up your summer tops and rack up on your fall sweaters.

Flannels

Going out this weekend and want to look cute? Wear that brand new flannel you have in your closet with a cute pair of jeans.

Boots

Combats and thigh high boots are in this season, don’t miss out. Grab a fresh pair this weekend!

Beauty

Jaclyn Hill palette

This palette contains warm autumn shades you’ll fall in love with and it will make your eyes pop!

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer

Do you have dry skin during the fall and winter season? Check out this primer sold at Sephora – it’ll leave your skin flawless.

Home necessities

Freshen up your living space with fall aromas that’ll get you in the upcoming holiday spirit.

Air Wick Freshmatic: Air Freshener

Apple Crumble

Pumpkin Spice

Sugar Cookies

Yankee Candle: Fall Favorites

Harvest

Cinnamon Stick

Autumn Leaves

Top 6 Fall Favorite comfort food & desserts

Chili

It’s the perfect time of the year to stay warm with a classic, bold bowl of chili!

Chicken Pot Pie

A savory breaded pie, filled with chicken and vegetables, what’s that? Chicken Pot Pie, sit around the table and be filled with joy.

Green Bean Casserole

There’s nothing wrong with having something green on your plate. Dish it up and serve a fresh pan of Green Bean casserole for tonight’s dinner.

Spiced Pumpkin Bars

They’re the perfect treat to snack on during the day! Make a batch of spiced pumpkin bars for your study group during this fall semester.

Peach Cobbler

Have a sweet tooth? You can never go wrong with peach cobbler. Invite friends and family over for the weekend and make that homemade peach cobbler they’ll fall in love with.

Apple and Pumpkin Pie

Just in time for the holidays! These two delicious desserts remind us of the best time of the year!

Untouchable #UIUC19
Samantha Merkin

Illinois '18

.