Ethan Chaplinsky ‘15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Name: Ethan Chaplinsky

Year: Graduated a year early and is currently a graduate student

Major: Accounting

Hometown: Palatine, IL

Greek Affiliation: Phi Kappa Psi

Relationship Status: Single

Campus Activity: Co-founder of Illini Intelligent Investing

Who is your celebrity crush? Blake Lively.

What’s your favorite place on campus? Maize. Best four by four place in Illinois.

Where can we find you on a Saturday night? Depending on when, Red Lion, Joe’s and KAM’S are all safe bets. Stay where you are and I’ll find you.

If someone were to scroll through your pre-game playlist, what would they find? Taylor Swift. I currently have over 42 of her songs on my iPod and that’s because I had to delete the other half for space …

Describe yourself in three words. Cool, hot, perfect.

Where do you hope to be in 10 years? Still icing drinks out like a champ.

What’s one thing on your bucket list that you have to do before you leave U of I? I should probably try to make it to a football game.

Describe your ideal girl. I like a girl who will go out and have a good time. She also can’t take anything too seriously.

Favorite movie: “Jumanji.” You don’t want to mess with the bats though …

TV Show: “Game of Thrones”

Band: Blink 182

Food: Taco Bell is the way to my heart.

Thing about U of I: Just being able to walk around campus and see all of the people I know. When walking around Chicago everyone is just a stranger.

Katie Moran is a junior at Boston College, majoring in Communication. Originally from Seattle, she loves the East Coast but misses her rainy days and Starbucks coffees. On campus, Katie is involved with Sub Turri Yearbook, the Appalachia Volunteer Program, UGBC Women's Issues Team, Cura, and the Women's Resource Center Big Sister Program. She loves reading, watching "Friends," and exploring new places. She has a passion for creating and hopes to begin a career in marketing and advertising.
A senior at the University of Illinois, Elizabeth spends half of her time in denial of her impending graduation and the other half acting as Editor-in-Chief/ President/Campus Correspondent for the site you're on now, Her Campus Illinois. Her favorite color is pink, which makes this position a match made in heaven. Still trying to figure out what she wants to be when she grows up, her passions lie in writing, digital marketing, social media and fashion. Connect with her on Twitter and Instagram @champaigngirl. And if you prefer good, old fashioned email, reach her at elizabethdeuel@hercampus.com.