Her Campus Illinois Archives

• Entrepreneurship Forum

Event Date & Time: 
    Fri, 04/25/2014 - 09:00 to 15:00
    Location: 
    National Center for Supercomputing Applications
  • Meet Campus Cutie, Sean Haney

Name: Sean Haney Age: 19 Major: Molecular and Cellular Biology Greek Affiliation: Psi Upsilon Relationship Status: Free Agent Hometown:...

• What is your favorite thing to see on campus once spring weather hits?

All of the people out and about – Now I can finally tell that 40,000 students go here.
    67% (2 votes)
    Runners – Shirtless boys running? No complaints here.
    33% (1 vote)
    Tour groups – Nostalgia hits really hard. Was I really a freshman two years ago?
    0% (0 votes)
    Activities in Frat Park – Whether a Greek house’s philanthropy event or boys running around playing Frisbee, there’s always some
    0% (0 votes)
    Total votes: 3
  • Walk A Mile Gets A Makeover

A few weeks ago you may have noticed a group of men walking around the quad wearing high heels. No, the C-Street drag show did not come to...

• Crystals

Statement necklaces speak for themselves. No need for flashy clothing, just pop one of these on and you’re ready to go. (Photo Courtesy to...

• Protein Shakes

I couldn’t help but giggle when I came across these adorable and funny workout tank tops. Working out with your man is the best way to his...

• For Love or Money?

As college students, one of the biggest challenges we face is answering the question “what do you want to do with your life?” It’s...

• Formal Fashion Made Simple

The semester is winding down quickly, which means sorority and fraternity events are coming to a close. But lucky for us, one big event is...

• I Left My Heart In Europe

Maybe it takes walking into a completely new place for the feelings to set in. Maybe it’s each new corner turned and each new road walked...

• Meet Campus Cutie: John Krapf

Name: John Krapf Year: Freshman Major: Molecular and Cellular Biology with a Honors Concentration. Hometown: The Woodlands, Texas. Greek...

• vWhat is your favorite place on campus now that spring has finally arrived?

Frat Park- boys playing frisbee. What could be better?
    0% (0 votes)
    The Quad- A little people watching never hurt nobody.
    67% (6 votes)
    Espresso Royale - Eating outdoors never tasted so good.
    22% (2 votes)
    UGL- The weather is nice? I haven't noticed as I've been buried by the piles of papers and tests my professors have assigned.
    11% (1 vote)
    Total votes: 9
  • Pretty in Pink

It might be cold out still, and it seems like spring will never come, but pink nails are a way to keep the warm weather around all year...

• Albion

I’d like to introduce you to one of my best friends, David Yurman. I am obsessed with my new Petite Albion DY earrings in edgy Black Onyx.

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style