Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Illinois Archives

Illinois Panhellic Council Formal Recruitment- Third Invitational

By Elizabeth Deuel

Back to School

By Elizabeth Deuel
September 12, 2014 - 7:00am

Being back to school just isn't the same without cute supplies and accessories. Just remember what all of the studying is for: so you can someday do what you love. Enjoy your new classes, collegiettes! READ MORE

6 Reasons Why Joining a Sorority at Illinois Is the Best

By Christina Oehler
September 11, 2014 - 1:00pm

Joining a sorority in college has so many benefits: creating new friendships, networking with others and discovering new opportunities to get involved on campus. The women that partake in formal recruitment often make friendships that last them throughout college. But joining a sorority at the University of Illinois exceeds the average Greek-life college experience and gives students an incomparable four years that can't be found anywhere but Urbana-Champaign. Here's six reasons why joining a sorority at Illinois is so great:   Barn Dance   READ MORE

Apply to Her Campus Illinois!

By Elizabeth Deuel
September 7, 2014 - 3:17am

I had so much fun representing Her Campus Illinois last Thursday at the College of Media's Back to School Picnic! Interested in joining our team? Apply using this link: bit.do/hcfallapp READ MORE

Illinois Panhellic Council Formal Recruitment- First Invitational

By Elizabeth Deuel
September 4, 2014 - 2:20pm

Sisterhood day! READ MORE

Illinois Panhellic Council Formal Recruitment- Open House

By Elizabeth Deuel

By Elizabeth Deuel

Illinois Panhellic Council Potential New Member Orientation for Formal Recruitment

By Elizabeth Deuel
September 4, 2014 - 2:11pm

Doors open at 8 p.m. READ MORE

6 Best Things about UIUC

By Charlotte Carroll
September 3, 2014 - 6:00pm

As an Illinois student, I can attest that being an Illini is one of the most fantastic things ever. Here are six reasons why Illinois is the best place in the world to spend your four years in college!   The People    College is nothing without the people you have along for the ride. As much I use this line, the people I’ve met have completely changed my life. And they will do the same for you. They’ll be the floor mates, the classmates, the friends and yes, even the professors. They’ll open your eyes in a class discussion, they’ll make you change your opinions during a dinner conversation and if you find the right ones, they’ll be with you every step of the way.    READ MORE

Meet Campus Cutie: Connor Booker

By Rachel Cordano
September 3, 2014 - 5:37pm

READ MORE