Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

Illinois Archives

Finals: When Pizza is Needed More Than Ever

By Megan Jones
May 7, 2014 - 10:00pm

During the dreaded finals season, pizza vendor delivery trucks haul through Champaign-Urbana to deliver cheesy, gooey deliciousness to all as we cram for our philosophy paper and study for some gen-ed final. Here is a guide to the top five pizza places on campus, along with student recommendations, to satisfy your late-night cravings.
 1. Papa Del’s
 Location: 206 E. Green St., Champaign
 Phone Number: (217) 359-7700
 Hours: 10:30 a.m. - 11 p.m.
 READ MORE

How To Get That Perfect Summer Body In Only A Few Weeks

By Dani Shwachman
May 5, 2014 - 2:00pm

As the days start to get longer and the temperature starts rising, we all know one thing is coming: bathing suit season. Some of you may feel happy and excited to lay out in the sun for hours on end in a tiny bikini, while others of you may immediately start regretting all the Goy Veys from Cracked you’ve been consuming lately. So, whether you’re exited for or dreading bikini season, it’s time to start thinking about your health. Our bodies have been in hibernation season for months after this brutal winter, so now it’s time to get our Collegiette butts back into action! I have a few tips that will help you lose that extra weight in just a few weeks! READ MORE

Protector

By Rebekah Hakimian
May 3, 2014 - 7:00am

I tend to break my phones, a lot and am not one for simple and boring cases, as you can imagine. Finally a protective case with some added flare of the colorful, Aztec pattern. READ MORE

I See You

By Rebekah Hakimian
May 2, 2014 - 7:00am

Vintage finds are always exciting, pendants being my favorite. The eye of protection mixed with antique gold and filigree combines the best of both worlds, edgy and classy.  READ MORE

Meet Campus Celeb Kelsey Sutherland, President of PRSSA!

By Molly Bretag
May 1, 2014 - 7:00am

Whether it’s interning at a talent agency in LA or serving as Director of PR for Ebertfest, Kelsey Sutherland, junior at UIUC, is already off to an amazing start in her career. Her Campus sat down with the Public Relations Student Society of America President to learn more about her experiences in the industry and what advice she has for students wanting to pursue PR. Her Campus: How did you first become interested in public relations? READ MORE

A Pop Of Pastels

By Angelica Florio
April 30, 2014 - 7:00am

Spring brings about many new things including enjoyable weather, livelihood in the streets and birds chirping that might wake you up sooner than you wish. My favorite thing that spring delivers is the endless fashion styles. One of the most adored styles for this spring is pastels. I could not think of a better way to describe spring without a palette of shades like lilac, spearmint and peach. Pastels are more than just a color; they are a precursor that spring is ahead and that the long, cold winter is behind us. They provoke us to look forward to what Mother Nature has in store for us.  READ MORE

“Red Bull Can You Make It?” Send-Off Event

By Lidia Fitasova

Meet Campus Cutie: Blaize Stewart

By Kristine Circenis
April 29, 2014 - 7:00am

Name: Blaize Stewart Age: Senior Major: Broadcast Journalism Greek affiliation: Alpha Sigma Phi Relationship status: Single Hometown: Jacksonville, IL Favorite spot on campus: Joe’s on a nice day during happy hour If you could have dinner with anyone, who would it be and why? Zach Galifianakis because I don’t think there would be any way to predict what would happen. READ MORE

UI Jazz Combo Concert I

By Kristine Circenis
April 28, 2014 - 7:00am

Cost: $4-$10 READ MORE

Finals are right around the corner. Where will you spend your time studying?

By Kristine Circenis