Anthony Milazzo ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Name: Anthony Milazzo

Year: Senior

Major: Finance

Hometown: Addison, Ill.

Campus Activities: Varsity baseball, Phi Gamma Nu Professional Business Fraternity and The Hoeft Technology and Management Program 

Relationship Status: I don’t have a girlfriend. 

What is the best part about being on Illinois Baseball? Every girl responding “We have a baseball team?”

If you could change places with any of your teammates, who would it be and why? Tyler Jay. Minus the balding head he’s pretty well endowed. 

If you were in charge of giving Illinois a new mascot, what would it be? The red lions. 

Who is your go-to wingman, and how do you two approach a group of fine ladies? Robert P. McDonnell. We typically recreate the “you’ve lost that loving feeling” scene from “Top Gun.” 

Star Wars or Legos? Luckily I don’t have to choose, they make Star Wars Legos.

What will you miss most about U of I? So many viable Tinder prospects in such a small area.

I am an aspiring filmmaker, videographer, producer and everything in between just trying to capture a moment, cut a story together, to finally bring an audience joy and entertainment.
A senior at the University of Illinois, Elizabeth spends half of her time in denial of her impending graduation and the other half acting as Editor-in-Chief/ President/Campus Correspondent for the site you're on now, Her Campus Illinois. Her favorite color is pink, which makes this position a match made in heaven. Still trying to figure out what she wants to be when she grows up, her passions lie in writing, digital marketing, social media and fashion. Connect with her on Twitter and Instagram @champaigngirl. And if you prefer good, old fashioned email, reach her at elizabethdeuel@hercampus.com.