5 Fall Essentials From HC’s Back To School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois chapter.

Jumping back into the swing of school each semester can be tricky. There are countless due dates to remember, thousands of social events and never ending exams. You’ll want to stay on you’re a-game all semester, and sometimes that means a little bit of assistance. Take a look at some of the awesome products from the Her Campus Back to School ’16 survival kit. These products won’t only keep you sane during the chaotic school months, but will keep you looking and feeling great as you conquer every obstacle.

1. Juicy Couture Fragrance Sample

Fall weather can be totally unpredictable during this time of year in central Illinois. Some days you walk to class and can’t feel your fingers, and other days, you’re drenched in sweat by the time you sit down in your lecture. Regardless of the temperature, be sure to never leave the house without a staple fragrance spritzed on. The new scent from Juicy Couture is bold and glamorous, and will keep you feeling chic regardless of the testy temperatures.

2. Sarah C. Anderson’s Adulthood is a Myth

Although your semester might be filled with enough boring textbook readings and note review, there is no reason colliegettes should stop reading for fun. And not only is it fun, but it’s important to take a break and remind yourself to relax a little after the stress of midterms. Adulthood is a Myth by Sarah C. Anderson will give you a bit of comic relief during the stressful months of midterms and finals.

3. Freeman Beauty Masks

If there’s one thing you learn in college, it’s that saving money is the most important (and probably most challenging) thing to do. And even though we all deserve a spa treatment every so often, we can’t always afford it. Luckily, Freeman’s beauty masks, including their Avocado/Oatmeal Clay Mask, Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Mask, Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask and Feeling Beautiful Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay. So stay in, relax and treat yourself to one of these luxurious beauty masks.

4. CamelBak Forge Divide Mug

Staying hydrated is vital, but tossing over a few bucks every time you want a drink is unrealistic. CamelBak’s Forge Divide Mug is the best of both worlds. The leak-proof cap and button-activated drinking valve let you take this cool coffee cup upgrade anywhere you go, without spilling it all over your bag. So stop spending all of your money on coffee shop drinks and start using this easy to use new product.

5.  Rimmel London 24HR Supercurler Mascara, Colour Precise Eyeliner and The Only 1 Lipstick

Fall semester means barn dances, semi formals and looking cute at block. You’ll want your makeup to stay fresh and clean throughout all of these events. Rimmel London’s 24HR Supercurler Mascara, Colour Precise Eyeliner and The Only 1 Lipstick are some of the best inexpensive makeup choices in the game. Don’t miss a single event!  

Editor in Chief of Her Campus Illinois Chapter