Taylor Ostrowski ‘15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Age: 21

Hometown: Ottowa, IL 

Major: Business Management 

Relationship Status: Single 

Her Campus ISU: Favorite Food? Taylor Ostrowski: Mexican for sure! I also love Ben and Jerry’s ice cream, specifically half-baked; nothing beats that on a bad day.

HC ISU: Favorite sport? TO: Football.  

HC ISU: Favorite color? TO: Yellow. My entire family are huge Steelers fans, so our house is all yellow and black. 

HC ISU: So, what’s your best childhood memory? TO: The memories that I have with my dad since he was always my coach in sports growing up. This involvement made us extremely close.

HC ISU: What you like to do in your free time? TO: I am extremely into fitness. Since I am a personal trainer at L.A. Fitness and work out regularly on my own, I would say that my free time is usually spent at a gym. On the weekends during the evening you can find me downtown.

HC ISU: What’s your favorite part of being a personal trainer? 

TO: Changing lives. I’ve seen people make huge transformations! Changing one’s health can really turn one’s life around and I am lucky enough to see that happen. It feels good to be able to help others achieve their goals. 

HC ISU: First thing you notice about a girl? TO: A girl that is into fitness, obviously. Confidence and a bright smile are additional things that catch my attention.

HC ISU: What’s your ideal date with your dream girl? TO: We would most likely go to the gym, grab chipotle, and stop at Cold Stone for dessert. I am big on dancing, so the deal breaker may be if she is able to bust a move on Daddios’ dance floor hahaha.

HC ISU: Favorite fashion trend about girls? TO: I find it attractive when girls are confident in what they choose to wear. I also think it’s pretty cool if girls have a few tattoos or piercings. 

HC ISU: Least favorite fashion trend about girls?TO: I’ m going to have to go with the high waisted shorts. 

HC ISU: Lastly, what are your plans after graduation?TO: I’m an aspiring entrepreneur. I’ve always dreamed of opening my own restaurant or gym.

Colleen Besler

Illinois State

Celina Porretta

Illinois State