This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

The snow is melting and the weather is warming up, which only means one thing, Spring break is just around the corner. If you’re in desperate need for spring break as much as I am, then you’re practically counting down the days to when you can ditch the stress of school and sit back in warm weather on the beach with friends.

But first… packing. For a lot of us packing can be a stressful task, especially when it seems like a semesters worth of homework and tests is crammed into the few days before break. Fortunately, we’ve learned how to pack all the trendiest must-haves for the ultimate spring break vacation. 

1. Flowy, Striped pants

These flowy pants are back and are a huge fashion trend for spring summer 2018. This look is so versatile and easy for a beach vacation. They work perfectly as a bikini coverup, but also are the perfect statement piece for a dinner on the beach. These pants are so cute and can take any outfit to the next level!

2. One Piece Swimsuit

This trendy item is the new craze for summertime and we love it! What was once considered the “mom swimsuit” has quickly turned into one of the hottest items on the market. One pieces look great on everyone and are so in right now. I have a feeling one piece swimming suits will all of the rave this season!

3. The perfect sunglasses

Lately I have been obsessed with pairing the perfect sunglasses with every outfit. They are a great statement to any outfit and really make a look pop. I am hooked on Quay sunglasses right now because of how trendy and different they are. They match every outfit and are very versatile!

With these pieces you are sure to rock the spring break look!

Peyton Meade

Illinois State

Hi guys! I'm Peyton Meade and i'm a junior fashion design and merchandising major at Illinois State. I am involved in Alpha Delta Pi, the pink campus team, and the owner of a small company called Pmeades Cut Tees. I can't wait to start writing for Her Campus!
Contributor account for Illinois State