Peter Pilotto For Target

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

The avid Target shoppers have all had their fair share of walking out with more than they originally came for. I’m pretty sure all of us are guilty of the “I just need milk and bread but (WOW!) those shoes are cute and would really match this shirt and…lampshade?” charade at one point or another in our lifetime. We can all agree that Target offers great merchandise for outstanding prices and gives its shoppers the ability to buy “designer” clothing for an affordable price. I am always anxious to see what designer capsule will make its next appearance at the Targe̕t (because that’s how we all pronounce it right?)

Peter Pilotto has teamed up with Target to launch its vividly-patterned clothing line February 9th. Pilotto’s pieces are beyond perfect for the much anticipated Spring and Summer seasons. So with that, I have previewed the collection and decided to share some of my faves with all you Fashionistas. And yes, my bank account is in for a world of hurt in the near, near future.

Okay, I am for real OBSESSED with this dress. The colors. The patterns. The silhouette…to die for! You will definitely be the hit of the party, luncheon or whatever occasions you decide to showcase this versatile beauty at. 

Alexa Chung is not the only one loving this little number. Move over Little Black Dress there is a new sensation in town! This monochromatic skirt is the perfect piece that will literally go with anything and is currently on my ‘NEED TO BUY’ list. 

In my “Spring Fashion” article I talked about how crop tops were here to stay this season and let us all say a little, Hallelujah! This ensemble showcases that the ‘best is yet to come’ in the crop top world and Pilotto could not have provided us with a cuter indication. This outfit is a combination of sporty, comfy and chic. I mean… can it get any better?

After looking through the collection and eagerly planning my next Target escapade, all I have to say is… Bravo Peter Pilotto, Bravo. 

Cassie Zimmer

Illinois State

Hi! My name is Cassie Zimmer and I am a writer for HerCampus Illinois State. I am so excited to have just joined an awesome group of ladies to share my love of writing with. I am a fashionista who loves keeping up to date with the latest trends in the fashion industry. I hope to write articles that will be enjoyable for the fans of HerCampus to read and will hopefully take something away from the information I provide.