This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Being a new transfer student at ISU and one of my close friends from back home, I could not wait to showcase my friend Paul Hauser as this week’s Campus Cutie! A very dedicated and hardworking individual, he makes the gym and being healthy one of his top priorities. He never fails to have a witty comment on hand and will always be there if you need something. He explains his experience here at ISU thus far and what makes ISU’s campus his school of choice.

Age: 20Major: Business AdministrationYear: Transfer JuniorHometown: Roscoe, ILRelationship Status: SingleFavorite Food: ProteinBears or Packers: BearsSalty or Sweet: The perfect combinationSummer or Winter: Summer Chocolate or Candy: Chocolate 

Her Campus ISU: So new transfew, how are you enjoying your first semester at ISU?  

Paul Hauser: It beats community college for sure. The campus is awesome and I couldn’t be happier with my living situation. You can’t beat having an in-ground pool right across the street.

HC ISU: What has been your favorite part about it so far?

PH: I would have to say the Rec. It’s awesome to have a Rec center that is rated number five in the nation at my disposal. I have to make those gains!

HC ISU: What is your ideal Saturday night? PH: Hanging out with friends and then maybe getting in a late night work out. It’s always happy hour at the gym! 

HC ISU: What are you hoping to get involved with on campus?PH: I’m hoping to join a business fraternity and maybe a physique club, if one exists. Then of course joining the Delta Zetas… (laughs)

HC ISU: What are some of the characteristics of your dream girl?PH: A girl that doesn’t think she’s all that. That is the biggest turn off. Also someone that has a personality and that can carry on a conversation. I’m a talker so that’s very important. Someone who is also fitness oriented. 

HC ISU: Celebrity crush?PH: Hayden Paneittiere. 

HC ISU: What are some of your future career goals?PH: I would love to be a CEO of a company, own my own business, or go into the car and fitness industry.

HC ISU: What would your ideal date consist of?PH: Take her out for a ride, have a nice dinner on the beach, then play some sand volleyball until the sun sets and then go back home and watch her favorite movie. 

HC ISU: Favorite music artist?PH: Kid Ink.

HC ISU: Biggest pet peeve?PH: Girls who are snobs and think the world revolves around them.  I have met way too many!

HC ISU: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?PH: I would say married and living in Florida. Probably have a couple of kids and a dog named Poncho…don’t ask.

HC ISU: What’s your favorite vacation spot?PH: Going to our house in Florida. Nothing beats sunny days at the beach and hanging out with the family.

HC ISU: If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?PH: I would really like to look into going to England possibly…maybe get down with the Brits. HA!

Cassie Zimmer

Illinois State

Hi! My name is Cassie Zimmer and I am a writer for HerCampus Illinois State. I am so excited to have just joined an awesome group of ladies to share my love of writing with. I am a fashionista who loves keeping up to date with the latest trends in the fashion industry. I hope to write articles that will be enjoyable for the fans of HerCampus to read and will hopefully take something away from the information I provide.
Celina Porretta

Illinois State