Her Campus Illinois State Features

• St. Jude Up Til Dawn

Since 1962, St. Jude Children's Hospital has been helping children overcome catastrophic diseases. Danny Thomas, the founder of St. Jude...

• Review: Taylor Swift's 1989

Once again, Taylor Swift has taken over music charts with the release of her fifth album, 1989 . On this album , her sound is different...

• ISU & IWU Supports Lauren Hill

If you’ve been on Twitter recently, you may have seen trending hashtags like #1more4Lauren or #Layup4Lauren; you may have even wondered...

• Normal Haunted Trail

Ready to get scared? I'm sure you’ve never seen the Constitution Trail like this before! Round up your closest friends and get ready for...

• Vidette Value

If you are an Illinois State University student or Blo-No resident, @Vidette_Value is the latest Twitter page to follow! Vidette Value (@...

• College Fashionista

Are you fashion obsessed? Are you always putting together different outfits or looking at different fashionistas on campus? Well, Amy Levin...

• Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Find activities near you: Watch movies and learn about breast cancer! The Advocate BroMenn Medical Center in Normal is hosting a movie...

• Redbird Football

When you think of football, what comes to mind? Is it big groups of drunken guys screaming at the game on their TV? Or is it the boys who...

• The Designated Driver Dilemma

As most of you probably heard, there have been some issues on our campus regarding students being designated drivers… Reread that last...

• Sigma Chi Derby Days

The Sigma Chi fraternity took philanthropy to a whole new level last week with their event, Derby Days! Derby Days is an annual...

• Goodbye Prime Time Pizza

Illinois State’s favorite pizza place is closing it's doors for good. Prime Time Pizza announced that their last day of business is this...

• Blue Jeans Go Green™

With the new season comes a new project for the Apparel Merchandising and Design Association! Along with three other universities, the...

• Dear Ms. Collegiate

Have you ever wished you had someone to ask for advice? Well, HerCampus is looking to help! This year HerCampus at Illinois State has...

We Recommend

From Around The Web

User login

SheKnows Media – Beauty & Style