Lindsay’s Fashion Blog: Fall & Winter bags

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Yes, the backpack is every girl’s go-to bag to carry your laptop and notebooks but let’s step outside of the norm and grab a bag that is fashionable, affordable and sturdy! Here are some bags that I found to be all three!

Victorias Secret: Pink

Where would we be without this brand? Seriously, all of the items there are what a girl could ever need from underwear to bedding to perfume. Normally anything with polka dots is obnoxious and has way too many dots but this is just enough. Of course what is a Pink product if at least one of their items doesn’t come in pink? Absolutely unheard of!

Forever 21
This isn’t your conventional backpack. One strap less hassle, in my mind that works out perfectly. I love the stitching in this bag, native stitching as it is called. It doesn’t look like a common bag and who doesn’t like to be unique?

Journeys
The color of this bag is one of neutrality with a really cute floral print on the inside. It’s a perfect color for the fall as we now have to start switching from those loud colors to earth tones. This is a bag sure to look good with any and every outfit you wear as well as making sure your notebooks fit.

H&M
This bag exudes sophistication and classiness which is perfect for the girl whose style is chic and modern. The bag is adjustable and can fit with anybody frame or height. This bag is certainly a statement piece and pretty much has a character of its own… it just stands out!

Megan Maginity

Illinois State

Megan is a sophomore Journalism major at Illinois State University, with a minor in Creative Writing. She balances her time between class, her sorority- Gamma Phi Beta, and writing for the college newspaper- The Daily Vidette. When she’s not busy, Meg likes to shop for the best sales, rollerblade, hang out with friends or watch reruns of Sex and The City. Becoming a campus correspondent/editor-in-chief was a great accomplishment for her because she is an aspiring writer, hoping to take on the world of mass media after graduation in 2013.