This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Photos By: Lindsay Nardini

Have you ever met someone whose smile can just light up a room? This definitely goes without being said about this weeks Campus Cutie, Kyle Caldwell. It wasn’t difficult keeping a smile on my face while interviewing him. His fun, laid back personality can literally make anyone feel comfortable. Kyle is a junior marketing major from Minooka, Ill. and not only is he newly 21 but ladies, he is single. This campus cutie really is every girls dream! 

HerCampus ISU: So Kyle, tell me a little bit about your involvement here at ISU. 

Kyle Caldwell: Well I’m a part of the Sigma Chi Fraternity and I was also in STLF (Students Today Leaders Tomorrow). It’s a community service trip to seven different states in the south that I took over Spring Break and we did a different community service project in each state that we stopped at. 

HC: Wow that’s great, so where do you see yourself in 10 years? 

KC: Married with kids, having multiple dogs and workings as a business man, even though I don’t know exactly what I want to do yet. If that doesn’t work out, I’ll probably just be a rockstar. 

HC: Who would you say your role model is? 

KC: My dad. He’s hardworking and puts my family before he puts himself, which is something I really admire.  

HC: That’s really awesome, what would you say the most played song on your iPod is? 

KC: The General by Dispatch. It was a really popular song with some of the guys in the Sigma Chi house. We probably played it for two weeks straight. 

HC: What’s something that most people don’t know about you?

KC: I can ride a unicycle and basically taught myself how to do it. 

HC: Favorite Band? 

KC: Blink-182. 

HC: Favorite Food? 

KC: Pizza, without a doubt. 

HC: What are some things you like to do for fun? 

KC: I like to play basketball in the backyard of the Sigma Chi house when it’s nice out, play mini golf with my best friend Sean Grady, watch movies, and drink. 

HC: Of course, what would be your go to party song? 

KC: Right now it would be Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. 

HC: So onto the good questions, what’s the first thing you notice about a girl? 

KC: Their smile. I really like nice teeth. 

HC: What exactly do you look for in a girl? 

KC: Someone who can hold a conversation, make me laugh, is outgoing, easy to talk too, and, most importantly, gets along with my friends. 

HC: What’s your biggest turn off? 

KC: Definitely when girls come off as being to “easy” or someone whose on their phone 24/7.  

HC: And lastly, what would your ideal date be for this dream girl of yours? 

KC: I would take her to the city during Christmas time, walk down Michigan Avenue, go ice-skating, see the Christmas tree, and then go to dinner at a steakhouse.

Celina Porretta

Illinois State

Lindsay Nardini

Illinois State

Megan Lawler

Illinois State