This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Jack Redden! From his good looks to his global goals, Jack is the perfect guy to meet mom and dad. His aspirations and healthy habits are also a plus. Just don’t cancel last minute on this guy and you might just be able to dance with him to his favorite party song “Blame”. 

Name: Jack Redden

Age: 22

Year in School: Senior

Major: International Business, Sales, and Integrated Marketing and a minor in French

Hometown: Champaign, Illinois

Relationship Status: Single

Her Campus ISU: What are your involvements at ISU? 

Jack Redden: I am an active member in the business fraternity here named Delta Sigma Pi, and a member of the 2014-2015 Business Week team. Also, I just completed being a Roaming Redbird studying Luxury Management in France and backpacking across Europe. 

HC ISU: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

JR: Hopefully finishing my second overseas assignment for a global luxury management company like Ferrari, Ralph Lauren, or Giorgio Armani. Hopefully if I play my cards right, I will have an amazing European lady that I can call my wife.

HC ISU: Who is your role model?

JR: My family. From the honesty of my Father, persistence of my mother, openness to new ideas from my grandfather, to the generosity of my grandmother; everyone has given me a special trait I carry with me.

HC ISU: What’s your biggest pet peeve?

JR: As someone who is really calm, I dislike it when there are last minute cancelations on someone. It wastes the time of everyone involved.

HC ISU: What’s a motto you live by?

JR: “The Future Is Unwritten” It is the tattoo I have on my back.

HC ISU: What’s your go to party song?

JR: “Blame” by Calvin Harris or “Ready Set Roll” by Chase Rice

HC ISU: If you could have dinner with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?

JR: Mahatma Gandhi, his life lessons would easily change my perceptions on how we should live life to be better humans.

HC ISU: What’s something you can’t live without?

JR: Going to the gym. If I go a day without exercising it makes me feel useless and lazy/

HC ISU: What do you look for in a girl?

JR: I like a little uncertainty when it comes to a female. Someone who can keep you on your toes in a conversation or keeps you guessing on what her next move will be. 

HC ISU: What’s your biggest turn on and turn off?

JR: Any female who can take my smack talk and throw it back in my face will have my attention all night. Then I have to say a turn off would be females that take on the role of a prima donna and only focus on themselves.  

HC ISU: What’s the first thing you notice about a girl?

JR: Her confidence. It can be the sexiest thing a female can have and make it more likely to want to talk to her.

HC ISU: Sorority girl or GDI?

JR: To me, I have had a chance to meet a lot of females involves in sororities and girls doing their own thing. I always try to look for the best in people no matter where they come from or who they are. So yeah, I’m ducking that question.

HC ISU: Describe your ideal date: 

JR: Going back to Barcelona and grabbing some drinks and tapas on the beach before going to see the water show at night at Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya.

HC ISU: Fashion trend you like and don’t like on girls?

JR: Huge fan of any girls who can pull off maxi dresses. I don’t understand the short shorts and Ugg’s Boots combo. Like, are your cold or hot? How am I supposed to know!?

HC ISU: How can a girl win you over?

JR: If Bae walks into the room and we start talking about music, experiences she has had, teaches me something new and puts me in my place when I get cocky. I am going to wife her up and getting her as many Dominoes’ pizzas and Pumpkin Spice Lattes it takes to keep her happy. 

Grace Masching

Illinois State

Celina Porretta

Illinois State