Hello Spring!: Must-Have Spring Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Spring is coming around the corner, and it especially seems close with all this amazing weather this week! This means it’s time to start thinking about the best trends to try out this season. There are many new fashion trends and the top 5 this season are graphic patterns, sheer, fringe, floral and embellished details.

1. Graphic patterns – These patterns will definitely be very popular this season. The bold, abstract design will make your outfit pop!

2. Sheer – This trend is perfect for a spring night out. This flattering, classy can go with many different styles and can easily be accessorized.

3. Fringe – This is perfect rocker chic style. It can be found on shoes, bags, swimsuits and many other accessories. Gives an edge to your simple look, you could be wearing a simple tank top and jean shorts.

4. Floral – This is a classic look for the springtime. It goes with the season; new flowers blooming. Floral sundresses and pants are definitely outfit choices you should look for this time around.

5. Embellished details – This trend is good for date nights and going out. It dresses up a simple outfit and gives it that dashing look. Embellished details give people the impression that your wardrobe came straight from a high-end designer store.