This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

Girls, no one ever wants to be an “outfit repeater” but renting a dress from The Frock Shop will allow you to wear a different dress for every special event! It’s as easy as one, two, three! 

Step 1: Borrow the dress. 

Step 2: Party in the dress. 

Step 3: Return it! 

The Frock Shop is a designer dress rental service located in Chicago. If you are in Chicago, stop by the showroom to try on the dress. If you are unable to make it to the showroom, order it online! 

How it works: Choose your dress. You can search for your dress by size, color, or the special occasion. Rental periods are either four or seven days. When ordering online, you can pick the date you need the dress to arrive. After your event, mail it back. We provide you with a pre-paid return label. And the best part is, you don’t have to dry clean it because we take care of that as well. Also, all of The Frock Shop dresses are “accident insured” so if you have a little spill, you’re covered! 

To learn more: Visit the site! www.frockshopchicago.com. Follow TheFrockShop on Twitter and Instagram as well to stay updated on our new arrivals and much more!  

Danielle Farrow

Illinois State

Celina Porretta

Illinois State