First Impressions of Season 13 of The Bachelorette (Some Worth Roses, Others… Not So Much)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Illinois State chapter.

It’s that time of the year again, friends! The Bachelorette is back and man are we so thrilled that it is the intelligent and stunning attorney from Dallas, Rachel Lindsay! A week ago, we caught a glimpse of what we are in for this season and I’m already on the edge of my seat dying to know whom she picks!

Will she choose Blake E, the aspiring drummer who cares more about Rachel’s sex life than finding true love?

Will she end up with Peter, the soft-spoken, 6’3”, and sexy 31-year-old?

Will she pick Bryan, the heartthrob troublemaker who is “good with his hands?”

Or Josiah, the ever so confident and “natural born leader” prosecuting attorney?

Will she end up with Diggy, the Chicagoan with better style than most women and owns more shoes than I have ever had in my entire life?

Will she pick Iggy, the guy who looks just like a girl who hated me in high school’s dad?

Or Kenny, the one who feeds compliments more than my grandma on my Facebook timeline?

Will she want Jack, the perfect match and the one who literally won me over in the first three seconds? (Pssst… I’ll take him if you don’t.)

Will she end up with Jonathan, an assumingly unemployed weirdo who identifies himself as a “Tickle Monster?”

WABOOM!

Or will she choose Lucas, the one who makes me want to spend the rest of my life couponing in a cardboard box instead of spending the rest of my life with someone like himself?

This season, already a fan favorite, is going to be on everyone’s Monday night agenda.

Who do you think she will choose? Leave me a message in the comments!

Building my life on God's love, choosing joy, embracing family, ceaselessly writing, constantly dancing, raising my pitbull chihuahua, and teaching tiny humans all things.
Contributor account for Illinois State